pictures of cats

yesterday, my brother longcat and i visited our parents in oxfordshire. the plan was to take a photo resembling the one they took when we all moved into the house over 30 years ago, with my brother and i in an empty living room. they are having under-floor heating fitted, so the living room is bare!



while there i took various photos of the garden and the cats; i uploaded them to my flickr this morning. the ones of cats had 6 or 7 views within minutes! my boring old garden photos get viewed once if at all, and that's by me (unless of course i link them from here, in which case they get millions of hits...) ne'er mind, eh?

Comments

felinity said…
Nice pictures. x
trave said…
ta :D i like them.

i'm going to have to ease up on the flickr uploads til the end of the month - i've almost used up my bandwidth! not that the end of the month is all that far away, though...

Popular Posts