my bungie!

on saturday, having burnt the dvds, and making my way home with clementine's old broken food processor (returned from the small appliance repair centre) on the back of my bike, I was suddenly arrested in my forward momentum, so I had to stop and get off quick.

it turned out that i'd forgotten to reattach the half-bungie i had on my bike's rack to anything, and it had got caught up in the gears. quite badly! it took me ages to clear it well enough to ride home, and i had a bit of bungie sticking out of my gears for a day or so until i cleared most of the rest of it out.

the remains of the half-bungie:


my gears are still caught up with bits of bungie:


pieces of bungie:

Comments

longcat said…
glad you got it sorted, looking nice, and yes, i did sort it all out at my end, but i was drinking when you phoned and i didn't get in until after 11 anyway...

saturday's cool, just have to find out what time of day the original picture was taken...

x
trave said…
ok i'll give mum and dad a call tonight. have you spoken to them?

Popular Posts